FORUM STL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
FORUM STL

-> Un forum pour les élèves (STL spcl + STL Biotechno.)

du lycée J.Monod à Saint Jean de Braye et d'ailleurs !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Guess who's writing !!

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Serial Teacher

Serial Teacher

Guess who's writing !! Empty
MessageSujet: Guess who's writing !!   Guess who's writing !! Icon_minitimeVen 21 Mar - 22:22

Hi boys !

I made up my mind about my pseudo !
If you read my messages, at least, you'll do some English as I will only write in English !
Maybe you can answer in English as well !

Just a question to check : what's on next Thursday ? Question

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OF YOU !
Don't eat too much chocolate, bring some to me but remember, only dark chocolate ! flower
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Team stlphy
Admin
Team stlphy

MessageSujet: Re: Guess who's writing !!   Guess who's writing !! Icon_minitimeDim 23 Mar - 0:06

Welcome to you Serial Teacher ! Welcom

Thank you for your participation because English is more and more useful in the life of a physicist ( Our students have really discovered this fact while the visits of the Instruction's Center in Vilgénis and of the CEA's Center in Saclay ).

I'm also happy to hear about you in English because a forum "aide en anglais" exists but nobody speak in English in this part so
if you're okay I will create, in the category "Des questions ou exercices..." , a forum "d'Anglais" like the forum "de physique" or "de maths" and so on.

I hope that your participation in English will be rewarding for our students !

Have a nice weekend and please keep writing or chatting in the "Forum des STL Physique du Lycée J.Monod" !

See you.

P.S.: Sorry for my poor English ( please correct me if it's necessary ).
https://stlphy.superforum.fr
Serial Teacher

Serial Teacher

MessageSujet: Re: Guess who's writing !!   Guess who's writing !! Icon_minitimeLun 24 Mar - 23:44

Hey pupils !

Take example from Team stlphy !

Almost no mistakes !! cheers

See you on Thursday ! but what's going to happen next Thursday in English class ? Nobody answered !!! Have you forgotten ?! Suspect
maîtreyoda

maîtreyoda

MessageSujet: Re: Guess who's writing !!   Guess who's writing !! Icon_minitimeLun 31 Mar - 15:56

Hello serial teatcher ! You're name make me fear. I think it's a good idea to write in english.
Serial Teacher

Serial Teacher

MessageSujet: Re: Guess who's writing !!   Guess who's writing !! Icon_minitimeLun 31 Mar - 20:02

Hi there !
affraid You shouldn't be frightened Maîtreyoda!
Just work in English class and keep writing in English on the forum, and you won't need to fear anything from me !!

But be careful ! Don't make spelling mistakes ! geek

Serial Teacher (with no T in the middle, even if you hear one !!) cyclops
maîtreyoda

maîtreyoda

MessageSujet: Re: Guess who's writing !!   Guess who's writing !! Icon_minitimeMer 2 Avr - 10:11

Escuse me for the T in the middle. But Have you finish "Tom Bombadil's adventures " ???
Serial Teacher

Serial Teacher

MessageSujet: Re: Guess who's writing !!   Guess who's writing !! Icon_minitimeMer 2 Avr - 12:08

Funny you ask today, I started it yesterday evening so obviously I haven't finishED yet ! Embarassed Sorry !

See you !
starnight

starnight

MessageSujet: Re: Guess who's writing !!   Guess who's writing !! Icon_minitimeLun 28 Avr - 15:51

oh hello serial teacher,your picture is very dangerous,he makes me afraid!!!I love your lessons,you are the best teacher in english that I have had!!!lol.it's true...but you don't know who I am so I let you to discover me!!Just one indication to help you,I do a lot of times "la fête"!!!
Serial Teacher

Serial Teacher

MessageSujet: Re: Guess who's writing !!   Guess who's writing !! Icon_minitimeLun 28 Avr - 19:00

Hi starnight ! (you've got a lovely picture ! flower I love water lilies and flowers in general !) )

Thanks for the compliment ! I mean that I frighten you with my picture ! Razz
But isn't the other one a joke ?!! Question You know that teachers are all paranoid, so ... I wonder whether I should believe it !! Embarassed
Anyway, I'm trying to guess who you are ! cyclops Obviously you're a boy (unless you're not in 1STL P, then I will never find out !) and if I understand well, you're always very tired on Mondays since you often go to parties ! jocolor
So I'll think over it ! I have an idea but I'm not sure because you are all sleepy on Mondays !! lol!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Guess who's writing !!   Guess who's writing !! Icon_minitime

Guess who's writing !!
Page 1 sur 1